- Pulse Search Coils for Minelab GPX,SD,GP
- Detech-Search Coils for Metal Detectors
- Golden Mask and Tangra Metal Detectors-Search Coils
- Nexus Detectors-Search Coils
- MarsMD-Search Coils
- Metal Detecting Accessories-Golden Mask and Tangra Detectors
- Geophysical Equipment & 3D Metal Detectors
- Gold Prospecting Equipment
- Metal Detectors-VLF
- Pulse Induction Detectors
Whites Electronics MX5 is a high-performance Coin, Jewelry, Relics and Saltwater Beach Detector based on the renowned highly popular MXT platform but with a newly redesigned feature set and easy to use interface. Some Metal Detectors in this price range only give you manual or some type of Fixed Ground Balancing but not the MX5 because you will get the same state-of-the-art fully automatic ground tracking or as Whites calls it AutoTrac. With AutoTrac the MX5 will offer excellent depth performance across many different ground conditions.
The MX5 has a lot of Great Features too, like an Easy to use 20-Zone discriminator with both multi-tone audio and Visual Target Identification. Each zone may be accepted or rejected, providing the user with an easy way to ignore most of the common trash like iron, foil and pull tabs.
The new MX5 LCD Display and Control buttons are arranged in a simple layout so making adjustments in the field could not be easier. Another area that whites put a lot of thought into was in the Audio tones. In addition to the visual ID the MX5 can also produce a tone ID. There are up to 2 tone modes depending on the search mode and you can select from 1 tone, 2 tones and up to 8 tones based on 8 VDI group number ranges giving the MX5 superior Variable Audio detection capabilities.
All MX5’s come with Whites VDI or Visual Display Indicator that will target ID everything from +95 Hot Rocks and the way down to -95 iron/Ferrous indications. That is 190 possible VDI target numbers so you know the MX5 is one very versatile Metal Detector when it comes to all the different types of possible targets that could be found.
With (4) operating modes like Coin and Jewelry, Beach, Pinpoint and even an All-Metal mode plus couple this with AutoTrac Ground Balancing you can take this MX5 Metal Detector almost anywhere! Need more Depth? No Problem, the New MX5 works with all the Whites Eclipse Search coils!
– AutoTrac® Automatic Ground Balance
– Backlit Display with Depth Readout
– Target I.D. and VDI numbers
– Beach Mode
– Adjustable Notch Target Discrimination
– Target Pinpointing via All Metal Mode
– Sensitivity Adjustments
– Tone I.D. Option
– Weatherproof Control Box
– 1/4” Stereo Headphone Jack
– Waterproof, interchangeable 9” Spider Coil
– Compatible with Eclipse Accessory Coils
– 20+ Hours of Hunting from 8 AA Batteries
– Weight: 3.9 lbs
– Operating Frequency: 14 kHz
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: