Your shopping cart is empty!
- Pulse Search Coils for Minelab GPX,SD,GP
- Detech-Search Coils for Metal Detectors
- Golden Mask and Tangra Metal Detectors-Search Coils
- Nexus Detectors-Search Coils
- MarsMD-Search Coils
- Metal Detecting Accessories-Golden Mask and Tangra Detectors
- Geophysical Equipment & 3D Metal Detectors
- Gold Prospecting Equipment
- Metal Detectors-VLF
- Pulse Induction Detectors
Want to go deeper than other metal detector users? Want to get deep coins, rings and other treasures still waiting to be found? Detech, the innovators and designers of the world-wide famous EXcelerator Super Deep search coils are proud to introduce their New High Powered EDS Winner Metal Detector. Using intensive engineering, Detech has produced a formidable detector that proves it can search much deeper than many other types of Metal Detectors. Years of in-the-field testing has produced a truly remarkable detector that detector users have been waiting and hoping for. No fooling, this detector is second to none. You will get Super Depth in a simple to tune, easy to use lightweight, well built Super Deep Metal Detector Let's talk about the metal detector itself. Weighing in at only 2 pounds with batteries they just don’t get much lighter than this. You could literally hunt all day with this detector without fatigue and with its center located pin-point button it’s easy to just switch arms for those all day hunts! Detection range on this detector is unbelievable! In an air-test for example, we are seeing huge detection range comparable to some detectors costing 2 or 3 times more. One air-test we were able to detect a 14K medium man’s gold ring at 15+ inches! Of course, an air-test does not always determine what depth you will get while detecting in different soils but it is a solid indicator to a very well matched detector/search coil combination. This EDS Winner detector should have no problems reaching the deeper older coins, gold rings, and relics. Testing proves the EDS Winner is very sensitive on Gold nuggets too! The EDS Winner is a very easy to use and operate. Setting it up is simple because of the easy defined “red colored” pre-set zones for the sensitivity, discrimination and normal setting indicators. The treasure hunter can easily adjust their desired discrimination, sensitivity levels to optimize the detectors depth in different soil conditions. If you are looking for a deep, super lightweight detector outfitted with one of the Best High-performance coils manufactured today then look no further than Detect’s EDS Winner metal detector.
EDS Winner features:
- Advanced full range variable discrimination control featuring (AMD) All metal discrimination for maximum depth and sensitivity. In the AMD position the detector will achieve maximum depth on the smallest targets including gold nuggets.
- On/Off full variable sensitivity control allows you to bring the EDS Winner’s power under your control and keep it stable whilst achieving optimum depths.
- Dual selectable frequency mode is a useful add on to allow a little more depth and stability by simply choosing the quietest mode
- The Deep/Normal mode switch is one of the most important controls in the EDS Winner. The normal position this is called the "mass" hunting position and is used for most ground conditions and even wet salt and black sand conditions. The Deep mode is a very powerful depth booster and offers incredible depths where ground conditions allow
- Dual Audio tone allows the treasure hunter to select their preferred tone. Tone one produces a high pitched sound (1140Hz). Tone two position produces a low pitched sound (570Hz)
- The Pin-Point mode is used to precisely locate the target so that target recovery is quick and easy! When the button is pressed continuous tone is heard and increases in volume as the search head centres over the target.
- 2 Search modes - Normal or Deep
- Dual (selectable) Operating Frequency: Freq. 1 - 13.89kHz., Freq. 2 - 13.74kHz.
- VLF Operation
- Fully Automatic Ground Balancing
- Dual (selectable) Audio Frequency: 570 Hz and 1140Hz
- Weight: 2.0 pounds
- Length: Extended: 51" / Collapsed: 41"
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" stereo
- Batteries: 4 X AA Alkaline
- Battery life: Upto 30 Hours
- Low Battery Alert: Automatic LED & Audio
- On/Off Sensitivity rotary control
- Discrimination Full Range discrimination rotary control
- Tone Control: 2 position switch: High or Low tone
- Frequency Control: 2 position switch: 13.89KHz or 13.74KHz
- Pin-point Mode: Momentary Button Push
- SEF Pro 9x9" search head (Supplied as std)
- 12x12" SEF Pro search head
- 8x6" SEF Pro search head
- 6" Round DD search head
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Related Products (7)